RazorEdge specializes in midmarket B2B Commerce initiatives. We only recruit individuals who possess both operations and technology consulting expertise. Our team has deep operations experience in corporate procurement, warehousing, sales, finance and marketing functions. This hybrid, “in the field” expertise is what separates us from pure play development shops or digital agencies.
From a technical perspective, we have a 100% referenceable track record in systems architecture, design, integration and development for Insite Commerce and all versions of Microsoft, Ascentium and Sitecore Commerce Server (dating back to 2000).
We specialize in systems integration with:
DocMgmt Systems: Hyland OnBase, EMC Documentum,
ERP (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, SAGE, MFGPro, QAD, IAS etc.)
Configure, Price Quote (CPQ), Guided Selling
CRM systems like SalesForce, HubSpot
Product Information/Digital Asset Management (PIM, DAM)
Our industry expertise spans the Manufacturing, Beverage Distribution, Biotech/Life Sciences, Wholesaler, Distributor, Specialized Engineering, Medical Supply, Direct Selling/MLM, Retail, End of Life/Death Services, Career/Job Board and Healthcare Provider markets.
For Finance Concerns:
- Capital expense reduction via cloud enablement
- Customer self service for procurement budget analysis, management and forecasting
For Marketing Concerns:
- Enable personalized content targeting based on a range of social and business analytics (including so called "Big Data") personalization and targeting
- Content Management and Approval Workflow
For Sales Concerns:
- Increase quote to order conversion volumes
- Increase average order volumes
- Enable direct to customer sales channel
- Increase organic sales volume in key accounts
For Technology Concerns:
- Decrease IT support and maintenance costs
- Decrease time to market for new commerce features and capabilities